Not-so-pizzy pizza

Dean and Ivy availed of Pizza Hut's palm card. Of course, they had to buy a family-size pizza and a bottle of Pepsi. In return, they got another pizza for free. Yes, they are absolutely pizza lovers but can't finish two of this size. They dropped by our house before going to Tarlac City just to give us the free one. I love pizza myself. I found the gesture of my BIL and future SIL so sweet.

However, I'm kinda disappointed with Pizza Hut when I saw how the pizza looked like. I was hoping it would be the same as the pizzas they serve when you dine in. Well, definitely not this one. It's so dry to think that it's still hot. Dean, being a typical thrifty Ilocano who really wants the value of his money, was also foiled. Who would not when this one's kinda burnt, with cheese and other toppings obviously penny-pinched? And the taste? As bluntly dry as how it looked.

Oh well, Pizza Hut's still one of my faves. But I think I would never go for a take-out anymore, moreso with the one that comes with the Palm Card.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ginataang Kalabasa at Talong (Squash and Eggplant in Coconut Cream)

Sinampalukang Manok (Chicken in Tamarind Soup)

Inabraw* na Kabute at Bulaklak