Crunchy Mushroom


I’m not really a fan of Ms. Anabel Rama (actress Ruffa Guttierez’ mom) but I believe in her TV ad that Pillsburry is the best fried chicken (and others) breading mix in town. I’ve tried a lot of brands but this one’s the most convenient, crunchy, and tasty. It may be just me, but my family loves this, too.

Pillsburry made my mushroom crispier and more appealing to my babies. Whenever I cook this, my eldest would call it “chicharon”. Harhar! I owe it to its crunchiness.

Ingredients:
  • 250 g table mushroom
  • 1 small pack Pillsburry one-step coating mix
  • ¼ c water
  • oil for deep frying
Directions:
  1. Mix the coating mix with water until free from lumps.
  2. Wash mushroom thoroughly.
  3. Heat oil.
  4. Dip mushroom in the mixture and fry until golden brown.

This recipe is great with sweet vinegar dip. Just mix vinegar, water, sugar, chopped onion, and siling labuyo. Measurements depend on your taste preference.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ginataang Kalabasa at Talong (Squash and Eggplant in Coconut Cream)

Sinampalukang Manok (Chicken in Tamarind Soup)

Inabraw* na Kabute at Bulaklak