A rare moment


God, I just need to vent!

Hubby's leaving for Singapore, Cambodia, and Thailand. He'll be there for a project site visit and will be back after 10 days. We're meeting in Bangkok on Oct. 31 and staying there until Nov. 4.

Still, I feel so lonely. Lonely, I think, is an understatement. It's been years since we got married but I still get this empty feeling whenever he leaves out of the country. Well, I simply hate it!

Why can't I wait for Oct. 31 when it's just a few days away? Why can't I feel the excitement of spending some time for a vacation to a foreign land? Why can't I just look forward to celebrating my birthday?

God, good thing my babies are with me. Grrr!!! I'm going mad! Hahaha!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ginataang Kalabasa at Talong (Squash and Eggplant in Coconut Cream)

Inabraw* na Kabute at Bulaklak

Sinampalukang Manok (Chicken in Tamarind Soup)