My vampire craze

After finishing the last book of the Twilight Saga a few days ago, it's just now that I feel so into it. Breaking Dawn made everything else clearer and more... due to the lack of a better term... fascinating. The end of my reading means a lot more interest about the Saga, and vampires in general. Well, I also enjoy reading trivia and answering some quizzes. I'm just so proud to get a perfect score in identifying the vampires' powers. Can't wait for the Breaking Dawn movie/s. Hmmm... does this count me as an official Twilight fan? Haha!!! P.S. Due to nostalgia for vampires... I bought DVDs of Vampire Diaries (seasons 1&2).



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ginataang Kalabasa at Talong (Squash and Eggplant in Coconut Cream)

Inabraw* na Kabute at Bulaklak

Sinampalukang Manok (Chicken in Tamarind Soup)