Virtual Cafe, Growing!

It's been more than three months since I started taking Facebook "seriously", though my account has been active for more than two years already. I must say I love it! It connects me to the world, plus, it gives me some time (or force me to have time) to smile in front of my laptop screen amidst the windows of piling class requirements.

OK... I posted my "virtual cafe" in FB last October. A first, it's just a recreation, but now, it has somehow become an addiction. Actually, mine is nothing compared to my cafe world neighbors. But hey, I have kids, husband, house, school, and a life to look after.

Look at how my cafe grew out of few minutes snatched from my papers =)

Sorry I had to zoom the screen out because, due to expansions, the land area won't fit into the screen anymore. Parang totoo. Hehe...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ginataang Kalabasa at Talong (Squash and Eggplant in Coconut Cream)

Inabraw* na Kabute at Bulaklak

Sinampalukang Manok (Chicken in Tamarind Soup)