Re-blogging

When I enrolled in graduate studies, I thought I would have all the time to update this blog. Besides, I'm only allowed to take 6 units - a relatively light load. After couples of months however, it's obvious I'm wrong. Is it just a problem on time, or simply... on attitude? Discipline! Discipline! Hehe...

I think one more reason is my effort to make this blog somehow thematic, thus the "meal, me, and more". I wanted to maintain a food blog, but now I realize it isn't always possible. I sometimes feel the need to express my random thoughts through writings.

Just now, I decided to make this a personal blog, not the diary type though, but definitely would not be confined in a single topic/genre. This would allow me to keep it updated, at least with one post a month (updated daw o...)

It starts here... bear with me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ginataang Kalabasa at Talong (Squash and Eggplant in Coconut Cream)

Inabraw* na Kabute at Bulaklak

Sinampalukang Manok (Chicken in Tamarind Soup)