Breaktime 1

It's been a while since I last posted here. I'm super-duper pissed coz I think my blog has been infected with my YM virus. Can't edit the text correctly. Wahhh!!! So... breaktime muna... (thanks for this, Lou Franz =)

Does your bestfriend have a boyfriend?
♥ Nope, she has a husband

Walking into a party, what's the first thing you notice?
♥ People, overly dressed and the gwapitos of course

Who was the last person you ate with?
♥ Hanah and Tina

When was the last time you were TRULY happy with your life?
♥ Always, but tonight, waiting for my hubby... nahhhh!!!

When did you last cry?
♥ 2 weeks ago

Why?
♥ Silly... I'll never get used to waiting for my hubby when he's on travel

Who made u feel better and say 'everything will be ok'..?
♥ Still, him... hubby

Do you believe exes can be just friends'?
♥ yes.

What's to your right?
♥ A lot... things contained in our living and dining areas

Whats to your left?
♥ Window... and the smell of Blotch (Third's puppy)

For you, which is more important: looks or personality?
♥ looks! haha! sige na nga, personality! =)

What are you going to do after this?
♥ GT, then eBay, then here, then GT, then eBay and so on... until I feel sleepy

Have you spent any time in your life in jail?
♥ Yes... in Hanshel's arms (shucks corny!)

What was the last thing you ate?
♥ rice and binagoongang veggies (yummy!)

Your ex is next to you, what do you do?
♥ Chika to the max, perhaps talking about our common friends' wedding on Friday (I'm attending. He's the bestman.)

What are you craving right now?
♥ S... SE... SLEEP na nga lang!

When you buy something and your change is 2 cents, you keep it or tell them to?
♥ I keep it. That's mine.

What are your plans for the weekend?
♥ I want to go to my parents' place. Hope time would permit us so (crossed fingers)

Last restaurant you went to?
♥ Pizza hut

How many hours did you sleep last night?
♥ I didn't... I slept this MORNING for 6 hours (2am-8am)

Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
♥ Surely! Aside from the Supernatural being... there's three more! Haha!!!

Whats your favorite food at thanksgiving?
♥ Thanksgiving on something (not the real Thanksgiving in the US)... cake with butter icing =)

How did you get your name?
♥ My parents just wanted it to start with M. My dad gave three M names. Mom chose this.

When's the next time you will see the person you like?
♥ Later, after a couple of hours.

How's the weather today?
♥ It's been raining the whole day. Chilling!

What did you do last time you were home alone?
♥ Whew! That's years ago! Can't remember, but my wild guess would be texting and watching TV

Are you friends with your neighbors?
♥ I don't know. I don't go out of the house just to chat with them. In fact, I'm only familiar with one or two faces here.

Has anyone ever told you that they want to spend the rest of their life with you?
♥ Yes, and he did start.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ginataang Kalabasa at Talong (Squash and Eggplant in Coconut Cream)

Sinampalukang Manok (Chicken in Tamarind Soup)

Inabraw* na Kabute at Bulaklak